Associate Marketing Director, Asia - Enterprise
Our client is a US-headquartered market-leading software provider with a strong global presence. They are currently seeking an Associate Marketing Director for the region.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing APAC, you will be responsible for building a marketing road map for the region, including a focus on China, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, and Southeast Asia. You will build up the branding, inbound marketing, lead generation and customer engagement for these territories and manage a team made up of members in each location. Working closely with the sales team, you will own and deliver against agreed lead program targets. You will also develop strategic partnerships with key partners in the region.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or relevant discipline
- A minimum of 12 years' experience in marketing with regional exposure and at least 5 years' management experience
- A good understanding of software, enterprise, or B2B professional services
- Strategic partnership development experience
- Knowledge of best practice in CRM, web and marketing automation platforms
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Fluency in English; additional Asian languages beneficial
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT246016.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.