Associate, Market Surveillance, 30-40K
Our client is a well-established financial institution with a strong presence in Hong Kong. With their team expanding, they are looking for a market surveillance professional to join them with a 1-year direct contract.
- Perform daily surveillance alerts and manage market violations in equity derivatives products.
- Investigate market misconduct cases and suspicious activities including insider trading, market manipulation and avoid conflict of interest.
- Analyse investigation cases and review trading activities to ensure compliance with trading rules.
- Assist in special projects and initiatives, including revamp of surveillance system.
- Bachelor's degree in Business administration, computer science or relevant disciplines
- Experience in market surveillance with knowledge in derivatives
- Experience in sustenance system project with SMARTS is highly preferred.
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese