Associate Director, Collateral Management
- Newly Created Experienced Hire
- Strong Derivatives Operations Background
- Regional Remit
Our client is one of the established Financial Services Groups in the market. A newly created position is now available for an experienced professional with strong collateral management experience to join their Derivatives Operations function based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Asia head of Operations, you will be responsible for managing collateral assets, client communication and interactions, as well as be the key point of contact for client escalations. You will work closely with different functions across the Board to ensure risk and control and lead any operational initiatives for process and system improvements. Strong team player with highly analytical mindset would be required for this role.
To qualify, individuals must posses:
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Business or related disciplines
- 8-12 years' experience in collateral management or OTC Operations in sizeable financial institutions
- APAC regional markets exposure
- Excellent understanding of ISDA / CSA Master Agreements
- Exceptional client servicing skills and stakeholder management internally and externally
- Good command of spoken English AND Chinese are non-negotiable
- Hong Kong based candidates
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR249091 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.