Assistant Supply Planning Manager
- Well known FMCG MNC
- Career development opportunity
- Work life balance culture
My client is a top tier European FMCG company. With over 100 years of history, they are the representative of quality with an excellent brand image. Looking to strengthen their supply chain process, they are now in search of an Assistant Supply Planning Manager.
You will be leading supply planning process and inventory management. You will be coordinating with vendors and production facility to ensure capabilities. As an Assistant Supply Planning Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Driving the S&OP process regarding forecast, capacities and product plan with sales and marketing team
- Preparing supply plans and production plans for assigned product category and ensuring forecast accuracy
- Managing production planning with vendors and production facility to ensure capabilities and timely output
- Maintaining a healthy inventory level to meet demand while minimizing excess stock
- Conducting data analysis on stock level and other KPI to further recommend improvement actions
To qualify, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of supply planning experience
- Experience within the FMCG industry would be an advantage
- Proven track record on planning, inventory management and data analysis
- Independent, flexible, detail minded and team player personality
- Strong command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 248514.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.