Assistant Supply Chain Manager - FMCG / 35k
- Top tier Fortune 500 MNC
- Market leading FMCG company
- Work life balance culture
My client is a Fortune 500 FMCG multinational company. With their revenue crossing 20 billion USD in 2020, they are the market leader within their respective industry. Looking to maintain their supply chain process, they are now in search of an Assistant Supply Chain Manager. Candidate with less experience would be considered as Senior Supply Chain Executive.
You would be leading the supply & demand planning process and inventory management. You will be coordinating with vendors and production facility to ensure capabilities. As an Assistant Supply Chain Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Driving the S&OP process regarding forecast, capacities and product plan with sales and marketing team
- Preparing supply plans and production plans for assigned product category and ensuring forecast accuracy
- Managing production planning with vendors and production facility to ensure capabilities and timely output
- Maintaining a healthy inventory level to meet demand while minimizing excess stock
- Conducting data analysis on stock level and other KPI to further recommend improvement actions
To qualify, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of supply planning experience
- Experience within the FMCG industry would be an advantage
- Proven track record on planning, inventory management and data analysis
- Independent, flexible, detail minded and team player personality
- Strong command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 248637.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.