Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Drive Content Marketing and Social Media Strategy
- Manage Google Analytics/ Google Ads/ Facebook Ads
- Partner with KOLs, PR partners and Editors
Our client is a leading Consumer Health & Beauty product company with a strong presence in the APAC region. The company has a solid business expansion plan in HK and China markets on both online and offline channels, and it's one of the fast-growing brands in the consumer health sector in APAC. With a solid and extensive innovative product line and a plan for market expansion, they are looking for an Assistant Product Manager/ Product Manager to join the team.
You will drive strategic brand & product marketing plans and social media strategy to capitalize on business opportunities. As an Assistant Product Manager/ Product Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop strategic marketing plans, platform brand builds, and corporate image management to achieve business objectives
- Manage all production plans, ideas, video shooting, and scriptwriting for video, e.g. Facebook and YouTube.
- Create a new customer acquisition strategy via digital channels and achieve a new customer sales target
- Implement new product launches, promotions, and content marketing development via SEO, SEM, SMS etc
- Support company on new product selection
- Build good relations with KOLs, PR partners, Editors, and Bloggers.
- Monitor and review promotion and marketing events' effectiveness
- Manage product lines portfolio, including stock level control, revenue forecasting
- Monitor market trends in existing and potential segments
- Develop and evaluate effective marketing programs and make recommendations for future programs to expand sales and profitability
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 4+ years of Brand & Product Marketing management experience in FMCG/ Health Supplements/ Beauty Product companies; Open to candidate with an Agency background.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics/ Google Ads/ Facebook Ads Manager tools
- Solid analytical, problem-solving and project management skills with excellent interpersonal capability
- Outstanding presentation and people skills with a solution-oriented mentality
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
*Candidate with more experience will be considered as Product Manager.
Contact Anki Lau at +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL263706.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend