My client is a global leading electronic appliance company. With more than 20,000 employees, they are the market leader within the industry. Looking to reinforce their product management and market intelligence, they are now in search of an Assistant Product Manager.
You will formulate product marketing and manage product life cycle to maximize brand's sales revenue. You will support sales team with product information and marketing intelligence. As an Assistant Product Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Design product marketing strategies to achieve sales target
- Conduct product mapping regarding pricing, channel targeting, brand definition and marketing / promotion planning
- Provide product knowledge and trainings to both internal and external stake holders through sales training, trade activities and other external marketing functions
- Conduct business planning and analysis regarding channel performance, demand planning / forecast and stock / inventory health
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to maximize sales and marketing results through product positioning and knowledge
To qualify, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 3 years of product management experience within the consumer industry
- Experience working with sales & marketing team on business strategies
- Strong business sense and good communication skills
- Strong command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 253671.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend