(Assistant) Market Risk Manager, Global Markets
One of our key foreign banking clients with diversified businesses is currently looking for a high-calibre professional to join their Market Risk Management Team as a Manager.
- Provide risk support to management on reporting and monitoring of Global Markets Desks' overall risk profiles.
- Handle and draft daily Global Market's P&L report
- Perform analysis for daily P&L, PV01, VaR, stress testing and back testing.
- Perform trade surveillance checks to ensure all transactions in Global Markets are traded within prevailing market rates and pre-defined thresholds/benchmarks.
- Participate in the new Basel market risk capital requirement project (FRTB) to ensure regulatory compliance.
- University degree or above in Banking or Finance, Business Administration, Risk Management, or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' experience in market risk management within Bank or Financial Institutions
- CFA, FRM and PRM qualification is preferable.
- Proficiency in MS Office, VBA programming, and Murex is preferrable.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
Contact Andy Yip at (852) 3103 4309 / email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AY 247566
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.