One of our key banking clients with diversified businesses is currently looking for a high-calibre professional to join their Market Risk Management Team as a Manager.
- Provide risk support to management on reporting and monitoring of Global Markets Desks' overall risk profiles.
- Handle and draft daily Global Market's P&L report
- Perform analysis for daily P&L, PV01, VaR, stress testing and back testing.
- Perform trade surveillance checks to ensure all transactions in Global Markets are traded within prevailing market rates and pre-defined thresholds/benchmarks.
- Participate in the new Basel market risk capital requirement project (FRTB) to ensure regulatory compliance.
- University degree or above in Banking or Finance, Business Administration, Risk Management, or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' experience in market risk management within Bank or Financial Institutions
- CFA, FRM and PRM qualification is preferable.
- Proficiency in MS Office, VBA programming, and Murex is preferrable.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
Contact Andy Yip at (852) 3103 4309 / email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AY 247566
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend