(Assistant) Manager - Reporting (US listed Co.)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to HK$50000.00 per annum|
US listed corporation which is passionate to grow young talents within the company and widen their exposure in the sizable Finance team.
Our client is a reputable and fast growing US listed company in the Consumer industry.
The company has strong presence in regional and in local markets (Hong Kong and China).
They are looking for a high calibre new headcount - (Assistant) Manager, US GAAP Financial Reporting to join their team.
- Responsible for the financial reporting function accordingly to IFRS and US GAAP
- Supervise all US GAAP financial and management reporting as the Group level
- Assist in technical accounting and work closely with FP&A team
- Apply and understand relevant accounting concepts and standards, and able to convert them in Native English
- Ensure financial accounting and management reports in accordance with IFRS and corporate requirements
- Review and streamline the internal control process to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Business partnership with internal and external parties
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Accounting/ Finance or other related disciplines. Member or recognised accounting bodies (AICPA, HKICPA, CIA or ACCA) preferred. AICPA is highly preferred
- At least 6-10 years relevant experience in MNC. Solid training from Big 4 is a plus
- Solid experiences in sizable US listed companies, especially Consumer product industries are highly preferred
- Self-initiative, well-organised, strong sense of responsibility and leadership skills;
- Strong analytical and strategic mindset, problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and business partnership skills
- Familiar with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Chinese Word Processing);
- Good command in written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua;
Please contact Kady Wu at through calls or whatsapp at (852) 3103 4314 or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.