Assistant Manager - FP&A 70K
A leading player in the infrastructure business which is listed in Hong Kong. They are currently revamping their team to meet the analytical demands from senior management. This is a group level position focusing on management reporting, analysis and providing analytical insights to senior executives.
- This is a contributor role where you will perform all financial analysis and planning, budgeting and forecasting for the region.
- Scenario modelling for new business initiatives and assessing project feasibilities.
- Managing tender and pricing procedures for the company in regional projects
- Working closely with the in country finance and operation teams, you will provide quality commercial, financial insight and analysis to the leadership.
- Provide recommendations to local business on profitability
- Ad hoc projects
- Degree holder, CPA qualified accountant preferred
- Minimum 8 years of FP&A experience gained in a sizable company with regional exposure preferred
- Previous Audit experience would be an added advantage in a Big 4 environment
- Excellent analytical skills, business partnering experience with other functions is a plus
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese)
The client offers a competitive remuneration package. Interested parties please apply below or send your resume to email@example.com quoting #251436 - Assistant Manager - Business Planning with a short summary of your experiences.