Assistant Key Account Manager - FMCG
|Location:||Hong Kong City|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$300000.00 - HK$360000 per annum + plus stable incentives|
My client is a rising brand within the personal care and hygiene industry. With their headquarter based in China and a small team of 5 people in Hong Kong, they have a steadily growing revenue in 2020. Looking to further strengthen their business, they are looking for an Assistant Key Account Manager as a new headcount. Candidates with more experience would be considered as an Key Account Manager.
You would be managing assigned key accounts to maximize sales revenue. You would be formulating sales and marketing strategies to ensure sales performance. As a Senior Sales Executive, your responsibilities would include:
- Managing assigned key accounts including Wellcome, Mannings and 7-Eleven to maximize sales revenue
- Formulating sales and marketing strategies to ensure sales performances
- Supporting in planning and execution of sales & marketing campaigns
- Conducting regular research and analysis to maximize strategies' competitiveness
- Collaborating closely with marketing, supply chain team in China and key customers to ensure logistics arrangement
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 3 years of key account management experience within FMCG sector
- Experience with hygiene or personal care products would be an advantage
- Candidate with more experience would be considered as Key Account Manager
- Capability to communicate in Mandarin is a MUST
- Proactive, energetic with good communication skills
- Strong command of written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 244728.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.