Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Sales & Marketing
Our client is a prominent and industry-leading FMCG company with a strong global presence. They are currently looking for an experienced (Assistant) Key Account Manager to support their brand growth.
- Large multinational FMCG company
- Excellent benefits and culture
- 4+ years of working experience preferably in FMCG
- Manage assigned key accounts and explore new channels for business growth. (Wellcome/ParknShop/Watsons/Mannings/ CVS/Donki)
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with business partners.
- Develop and execute annual business plans and budgets.
- Implement channel promotion plans and activities.
- Maintain account profitability and trade spend against budget.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to execute marketing campaigns.
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Degree holder with at least 4 years of key account management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Assistant Key Account Manager.
Please contact Nicole Cheng at +852 3103 4311 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number #269341 (Assistant) Key Account Manager. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend