(Assistant) Finance Manager - US listed Co.
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a well-established and renowned US listed company with solid presence across HK, China and APAC. To facilitate their company growth across APAC, they are looking for a high calibre (Assistant) Finance Manager to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Senior Finance Manager and Finance Director your responsibilities will include:
- Driving quarter closes and ensures timely, accurate and complete results
- Responsible for Financial Reporting, consolidation for the Group
- Monitor subsidiaries and business units across APAC to ensure the accounting standards and regulations are complied with
- Solid financial planning, budgeting and analysis experiences with good business insights
- Assist with special projects, due diligence and investment analysis
- Driving quarter closes and ensures timely, accurate and complete results reporting
- Good to have US GAAP and SOX experiences
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Qualified in ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent, training in Big 4 is highly preferred
- At least 5-10 years of experience with preferably in the US listed or sizable HK listed companies across fast-paced environment (Retai FMCG or Pharmaceutical industries is a plus)
- Smart, energetic person who is ambitious to strive for excellence
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin is required
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Dynamic personality with an analytical mindset
Please contact Kady Wu at (852) 3103 4314 OR email your latest CV to email@example.com OR click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.