Assistant Finance Manager, Retail
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$35000 - HK$43000 per month|
Our client is a global lifestyle retail company headquartered in USA with APAC sourcing office in HK. The company is famous for their strong brand positioning with business presence around the world. With the APAC business expansion and upscale plan, the company is looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to join their Finance Team.
Reporting to the Finance Controller, you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the account team and ensure that all month-end and yearly-end closing are completed accurately, in timely manner and in accordance with corporate guideline
- Review monthly financials, perform variance analysis on Sales, expenses, P&L, and Cash Flow including inventories and Capex.
- Ensure compliance with established group internal control framework and policies
- Work extensively with the different functional teams to identify opportunities for improvement and enhancement within financial processes and to lead on the implementation of required changes.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent professional qualifications
- Preferably Member of recognized accounting professional bodies, e.g. HKICPA/ACCA
- At least 5 years auditing and accounting experience, with experience acquired in Sourcing / Retail industries
- Good command of English and Cantonese
- Good analytical mind, self-driven, able to work under pressure and good communication and interpersonal skill
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Accountant