Assistant Finance Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$480000.00 - HK$540000.00 per annum|
Our client is a diversified Asian-based group with a broad portfolio of market-leading business. The group has over 400,000 colleagues covers in a wide range of business in multiple sectors such as motor vehicles, property investment, engineering and construction, restaurants, luxury hotels and financial services etc. They are now hiring an Assistant Finance Manager who is responsible for corporate day-to-day financial operations and ad hoc analysis.
- Perform daily financial accounting and book closing of Corporate Head Office and departments.
- Assist in review of monthly report and transactions to ensure compliance according to financial policies, accounting standards.
- Assist in analysing corporate spending and recoveries, reconcile financial discrepancies.
- Summarize financial information of reporting from the corporate departments for Group consolidation.
- Coordinate with different departments and provide coaching and assistance relating to the financial management of their respective corporate spending and expenses recoveries, when necessary.
- Assist to prepare accurate financial reports which includes monthly management accounts, financial projections, budget, statutory accounts, and Hong Kong tax computation and filing.
- Responsible to maintain high level of control, including cash management, overheads costs and capital expenditures.
- Provide ongoing improvements to the finance operation to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency.
- Keep abreast of changes in accounting standards, financial regulations, and legislation.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and Finance, with ACCA/HKICPA qualification or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant accounting experiences
- Experience in Sage 300, Hyperion and CCH ass is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient in English and Cantonese
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skill and communication skill
- Self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility
- Proactive, organized and independent
- Able to work under pressure, tight timeline and with multiple stakeholders
Interested parties please contact Bella to at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 3103 4368 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number # 253051 - Assistant Finance Manager
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend