Assistant Accountant, MNC, Korean Speaking
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$20000 - HK$25000.00 per annum|
Our client is a prestigious, market leading trading and manufacturing company in its own industry. With its ongoing growth in business, the need arises for an Assistant Accountant position based in Hong Kong to oversee the financial aspects of the company's business in North Asia, especially Korea.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Handle daily accounting operations, including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable transactions, cash flow control, invoice verification, cheque and remittance preparation, bank reconciliation, etc.
- Responsible for month-end closing and various accounting schedules
- Assist in preparing management reports and accounts variance analysis
- Prepare fixed assets schedule
- Reconciling financial data accurately and timely
- Handle the external audit and tax compliance
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent professional qualifications
- At least 2 years auditing and accounting experience, with experience acquired in Retail/FMCG/Sourcing/Manufacturing preferred
- Good command of Korean, English and Chinese