Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Finance & Accounting
Our client is a leading global provider of ship management services with over 27,000 employees over the globe. They are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their finance team.
- Prepare full sets of vessel accounts, such as monthly financial reports, preparing journals and inputting vessel budgets
- Assist in preparation of related schedules during clients' audits
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions, resolves account discrepancies
- Liaise with internal and external parties involved
- Assist in month-end closing and general accounts administration
- Ad hoc projects assigned by managers
- Bachelor's degree or above in Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 1-2 years of accounting experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word & Outlook
- Good written & spoken English, Chinese including Mandarin
- A good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Immediate available is preferable
Interested applicants can apply with the link below or for a quick application, please forward your resume quoting #261356 - Assistant Accountant to Jane.Cheng@ambition.com.hk with a short introduction in bullet points highlighting your experiences.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend