Asia Sustainability Manager, Engineering - MNC Consumer
- Public Listed Global Consumer Company
- Drive Asia Sustainability Strategy
- Factory/ Manufacturing efficiency background
Our client is a Public Listed Global Consumer products company with a great variety of well-known brands and headquartered in North America. The company has a strong business presence in the European and North American market, with Hong Kong as a regional hub. The company has created an Asia Sustainability Manager role based in HK with an international business growth plan.
You will be responsible for Asia sustainability strategy in product design and development in line with the commercial objective. As an Asia Sustainability Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Formulate the proposal and drive the sustainability strategy in the product design and development process
- Create an implementation plan for waste reduction in our products and improve manufacturing efficiency
- Assist in sourcing and cost negotiation on sustainable materials, provide technical support to facilitate sustainable material and solution applications
- Build and deploy science-based objectives for each roadmap initiative, manage monthly reporting of progress to management
- Drive the long-term monitoring capability for carbon emission, support the annual data collection and analysis
- Explore and introduce new sustainable solutions, provide technical guidelines and support to internal teams
- Keep up to date the new legislation and accreditation impacting the field and gather data on eco-friendly practice or waste stream management
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 7+ years experience in sustainability/ manufacturing efficiency/ industrial engineering management role in the Manufacturing/ OEM/ Consumer Goods sector
- Experience in managing the sustainability projects for the global market for an international company
- Strong knowledge in sustainable materials and solutions
- Substantial industry experience with toys, games and other children's related products strongly preferred
- Outstanding communication skills with a solution-oriented mentality and a proactive approach
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese is a MUST
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL248985.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.