Asia Supply Chain Manager, Digital Transformation - MNC B2C
- Asia Supply Chain Data & Digital strategy
- SAP & Power BI - Process Improvement
- Project Management experience required
Our client is a Public Listed Global Consumer products company with a great variety of well-known brands and headquartered in North America. The company has a strong business presence in the European and North American market, with Hong Kong as a regional hub. The company is hiring an Asia Supply Chain Manager based in HK, partnering with the Global Supply Chain team to design and execute a digital-driven transformation strategy for the Asia Supply Chain function.
You will be responsible for Asia Supply Chain transformation strategy, driving process improvement and digital transformation projects. As an Asia Supply Chain Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Closely partnering with global consulting firm, cross-functional global and regional leaders to drive and implement digital transformation projects for Supply Chain
- Creating and driving continuous improvement projects, track success metrics throughout Asia Supply Chain function, ensuring effective and sustainable change
- Driving digital business projects in the Asia Supply Chain space and assuring implementation of IT tools and upgrades, optimizing digital services across various platforms
- Collaborating with global consultants, forming the digital programs to enhance processes throughout digital technologies application and contributes to efficiency improvement leveraging the digital transformation.
- Implementing SOPs, workflow, standardization, and practical problem-solving tools for Supply Chain function
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 9+ years experience in Supply Chain Management and Project Management role in the Manufacturing/ OEM/ Consumer Goods sector
- Experience in developing Digital-driven Supply Chain strategy, driving Process Improvement and partnering with cross departments at a regional & global level
- Strong project management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Expert in SAP and Power BI tools is a MUST
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, solution-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong analytical, business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese required
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL249126.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.