Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Ensure the smooth operation and maintenance of the securities trading platform.
- Provide application production support to stakeholders, addressing and resolving issues promptly.
- Collaborate with vendors to promptly address and resolve any platform-related issues.
- Coordinate and facilitate user acceptance testing (UAT) in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Work closely with internal IT teams to execute operating system and database patch updates, conduct disaster recovery drills, and perform resilience tests.
- Occasionally provide weekend support for market rehearsals or system releases.
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience, with at least 2 years of focus on securities trading.
- Strong background in providing support for retail securities trading systems is a plus.
- Proficiency in SQL, Linux command/scripts is required.
- Knowledge in MQ, Java is a plus.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend