Application Support (Trade Settlement)- 40-50k
- Maintain stability of production environment with proper service request, incident and change management
- Perform day-to-day operational and production support tasks (e.g. staff on/off boarding, system health checks and monitoring)
- Provide first level support for all back office and corporate applications. Troubleshoot and resolve incidents reported within service level agreement
- Liaise with infrastructure, development teams and vendors to implement permanent fix of production problems
- Deploy new releases to production environment
- Provide application support for weekend changes and public holidays
- Communicate regularly with business users on technology events
- Manage small support projects such as vendor application roll out
- Knowledge in settlement system (e.g. GLOSS), or the trade settlement process flow;
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to work under stress
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.