Application Developer / Support - Chinese Investment Bank
My Client is a subsidize company of one of the largest Chinese Bank. They are currently trying to hire an application developer to join and strengthen their team.
- Perform development and coding for the add-on modules of the existing securities systems.
- Execute and complete the tasks required in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including requirement gathering, system design, development, testing, deployment…etc.
- Keep enhancing and upgrading the developed systems or other assigned systems.
- Work with head office developers, other teammates or system vendors to achieve the project goals.
- Plan and execute internal testing for system launch with documented result as according to company standards and procedures.
- Assist in user acceptance test and execute system deployments.
- Perform rotated health check with teammates and maintain the system stability and availability for local and global markets.
- Provide phone or remote support in non-office hour in case required.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in development / programming for FSI related application systems, including business intelligent, reporting tools, data mart, inter-systems services API, ETL, web services, mobile APP or web applications …etc. using up-to-date technology.
- Technology involvement in at least two of these languages: Python, Node.JS, Power shell, Scripts, Java, .NET, SQL or mobile APP development is essential.
- Working experience in investment bank, brokerage or FSI's system vendor is an added advantage.
- Knowledgeable in new technology, different types of open source tools, up-to-date programming skills an added advantage.
- Team player, responsible, independent, self-starter, motivated, multitasking and able to take initiative to get projects completed.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese with fluency in Mandarin; knowledge of Simplified Chinese a plus.