APAC Travel Retail Consultant - Premium Brands
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$650000.00 - HK$750000.00 per annum|
- Provide Channel & Market insights
- In-house APAC Consuting role
- Strong focus in China Trave Retail
Our client is a European multinational, one of the Premium Consumer Products market leaders with both Wholesale and Retail businesses. Hong Kong is their APAC headquarters, and they are currently looking for a commercially aware Travel Retail Consultant to join their regional team.
Based in HK, you will be acting as an in-house Retail Consultant, providing advice to the brand teams on the Travel Retail business strategy. As a Travel Retail Consultant, APAC, your responsibilities will include:
- Closely partnering with brand teams to establish and grow Travel Retail business by sharing market knowledge and channel insight, provide market intelligence and improve business performances
- Building the relationships with Landlords, Key Travel Retail Operators, Airports across APAC, China and designing the best practice in the group
- Supporting the brands in developing the channel development strategies, business model and project timeline
- Driving brand growth in the channel by supervising business performance and sharing best practices within the group
- Overseeing financial modelling, researching customer trends, and analysing market opportunities
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 7 or more years experience in Retail Consulting function with a good understanding of Premium/ Luxury product sector across Asia and China Retail markets
- Good knowledge of Travel Retail business and market trend is highly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills with an entrepreneurial mentality and a proactive approach
- Outstanding business acumen, brilliant analysis, presentation, and organisational skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a MUST
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL247880.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.