APAC Outsourcing Governance Lead
- Investment & Corporate Banking
- Newly Created Function
- Outsourcing Governance Lead
An exciting opportunity for a newly created function has arisen for one of our key Banking clients. They are seeking an experienced and hands-on individual to join their Third Party Governance function.
Reporting to the Head of the Function, you will be responsible for strategic planning and implementation of governance framework related to their shared service platforms and processes. You will act as key contacts to their global, regional and local partners, and take ownership of the Affiliates program including due diligence, contracting, risk assessments and documentation. You will also be responsible for ensuring a strong stakeholder communications between the Business and it's Outsourcing affiliates, without compromising the Banks' service delivery to its clients. Excellent communication, program management and multi-tasking skills are required.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 12-15 years relevant experience in Outsourcing / Third Party program management in a sizeable organisation with APAC Region exposure
- Hands on knowledge of outsourcing processes and risk management ideally within Investment Banking & Corporate Banking
- Highly proficient communicator in English, other Asian Languages a plus
- Candidates must be based in Hong Kong
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR251025 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.