APAC Marketing Manager - Technology
Our client is an international MNC cloud technology provider with an excellent brand and reputation. Due to business growth, they are seeking a new Marketing Manager for the APAC region.
Reporting to the Marketing Director based at headquarters, you will be responsible for developing, managing and implementing global strategies in order to deliver targeted digital marketing campaigns to increase lead generation across Asia Pacific. You will create key messaging to promote the company, its brand and offering to key markets across Hong Kong, China, Singapore and Sydney, while being supported by head office. This is a role where you will be the regional lead in implementing group global strategy and will be responsible for managing multiple agency resources to do so.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 8 years' integrated marketing experience from within a B2B environment and at least 3 years in a regional capacity
- Proven track record of end-to-end brand campaign management resulting in successful lead generation
- Experience in agency management and analysing campaign data
- Solid Chinese B2B social media management experience, especially with WeChat
- Strong written and verbal English and Mandarin Chinese fluency
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant subject
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT248350.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.