APAC E-Commerce Director - EU Lifestyle Brand
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$1000000 - HK$1500000.00 per annum|
- International Consumer Brand
- Launch APAC eCommerce Team
- Newly Created Leadership Position
Our client is a leading European lifestyle brand company with a robust presence in the APAC region. It is a global organization operating in over 20 countries, with Hong Kong as a regional office. With the plan for massive market expansion on e-platforms, they are looking for an APAC E-Commerce Director to join the team to accelerate its E-business development in the APAC market.
You will be responsible for designing and driving the total digital and E-Commerce strategy for the APAC business. As the APAC E-Commerce Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and driving the e-commerce and digital strategy for the regions in line with global guidelines while leading a specialist digital team
- Partnering and advising internal key stakeholders on how to maximize the business opportunities on digital and social media platforms
- Launching and managing the implementation of the new e-business model in APAC
- Formulating digital strategy maps for all countries and ensure correct implementation of the same
- Setting up and managing regional digital projects, including project timelines, milestones and consistent evaluation of the same
- Collaborating to streamline digital priorities based on local market realities - including social media, eCRM, eCommerce, analytics
- Analyzing digital performance and provide recommendations or key learnings wherever required.
- Partnering with the top management and develop business development strategy, budgets and forecasts in line with business objectives
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 10 or more years experience, including significant regional expertise in E-commerce, P&L management and online sales in the consumer brands sector
- Knowledge with a combination of digital skills in the consumer products sector at a regional level
- Solid team management experience with fashion/ lifestyle/ accessories products background in the Asia market
- Excellent data analysis and project management skills
- Entrepreneurial solid mindset with experience in start from scratch project management skills
- A self-starter attitude with a lot of passion for digital and zeal for creative
- Excellent command of written & spoken Chinese and English
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL251356.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.