APAC Digital & Social Media Strategy Lead - MNC Premium Brand
- Global premium consumer goods company
- Partnering with headquarter
- Newly created Brand Digital strategy leader
Our client is one of the largest global premium consumer goods companies with business worldwide in 100+ countries with headquarters in Europe. It is one of the leading brands globally in the luxury sector with sustainable business growth worldwide. To accelerate their rapid growth in the Asia market, the company is hiring a Regional Digital Lead to drive the digital brand strategy for the APAC market.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing all digital initiatives for the Asia market to improve digital brand strategy. Your responsibilities also include:
- Developing and driving the APAC digital and media strategy for the regions in line with global guidelines
- Partnering and advising internal key stakeholders on how to maximise the business opportunities on digital and social media platforms
- Launching and managing the implementation of the eCRM program in APAC
- Formulating digital strategy maps for all regions and ensure correct application of the same
- Setting up and managing regional digital projects, including project timelines, milestones and consistent evaluation of the same
- Collaborating to streamline APAC digital priorities based on local market realities, covering Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, Australia etc.
- Analysing digital performance and provide recommendations or key learnings wherever required
- Partnering with the top management and develop business development strategy, budgets and forecasts in line with business objectives
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree and have 7 or more years of experience in digital and social media management in the consumer product sector
- Experience with managing brand & digital media strategy projects and social platforms for APAC market in multinational companies
- Solid track record in developing APAC digital marketing and eCRM strategy
- Experience in optimising business opportunities on social media channels
- Knowledge in Google AdWords, DoubleClick & Analytics
- Outstanding business acumen with professional presentation and interpersonal skills
- Solution-oriented, proactive and passionate attitude
- Excellent command of written & spoken Chinese and English is required
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL251354.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.