Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, Finance & Accounting
Our client is a leading international law firm with offices over the globe. They are currently looking for a AP Accounting Officer to handle AP functions for their HK office.
- Responsible for AP function (including process vendor invoices, staff claim reimbursements, cheque/ online banking payments and bank reconciliations) for Hong Kong office.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of invoices and payments.
- Reconcile accounts receivable and accounts payable regularly.
- Assist in preparing month-end reports.
- Ensure compliance with accounting regulations and laws.
- Back up for AR function if needed.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by Head of Finance.
- Degree holder in Finance / Accounting / Business Administration
- At least 3 years accounting experiences in professional services
- Concur work experiences is highly preferred
- Self-motivated, problem solving skills and able to work independently
- Speaks fluent in both English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Immediately available preferred
- 15 days AL
- Stable and friendly team
- 9-6 working hours
- Hong Kong Island work location, close to mtr station
Please contact Ariel Chan at +852 3103 4336 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number #268940 AP Accounting Officer. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend