Analyst Programmer/ System Analyst (C#/.net)- 30-40k
- Conduct user requirement studies (liaising with IT Business Partnering team), system analysis and design, contract negotiation with IT vendor(s) etc.
- Collaborate with vendors and service providers for solution planning, service delivery and technical support activities
- Participate in system development/deployment, testing, training, system cutover/rollout, documentation, maintenance and support
- A recognised university degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related disciplines. Master's degree in a related field is desirable
- At least 4-6 years of experience in providing IT services
- Extensive experience in project and vendor management experience
- Hands-on development experience or knowledge in any of the following skills would be an advantage
- Cloud Computing platforms such as Microsoft Azure Cloud, virtualization and other cloud services- optional
- Mobile app development (iPhone, Android)- optional
- Agile software development methodology, Scrum, DevOps, API based application integration and experience / knowledge in design thinking is highly preferable
- Professional credentials in ITIL, PMP, COBIT, ScrumMaster, DevOps, or relevant disciplines preferred
- Proven track record of problem solving and analytical abilities
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Good at vendor management, change management and relationship management
- Demonstrable commitment to continuous learning
- Proactive, performance driven and results oriented
- Good spoken and written English
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.