Analyst, AML, Investment Bank
Our client is a leading investment bank group with diversified businesses in Hong Kong. With their continuous growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre professional to join their team as an Analyst, AML.
- Identify suspicious transactions and perform investigations for both new and existing clients.
- Advise onboarding team regarding AML/CFT matters
- Perform AML analysis and maintain AML Watch List
- Prepare reports to JFIU and handle enquires from SFC as required.
- Completion of initial case intake assessment and all associated logging to determine action status of request
- Bachelor's degree with major in Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in AML
- Good understanding of AML Compliance functions including KYC/CDD.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Contact Andy Yip at (852) 3103 4309 / firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AY 247566