Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, Banking & Financial Services
My client is a reputable firm in Hong Kong. As part of their expansion plan, they are hiring an AML Analyst, or a Senior Analyst position, in their AML, compliance team.
- Conduct customer due diligence/enhanced due diligence reviews and research for clients, as part of the firm's AML/CFT Compliance program;
- Analysis of accounts and client information according to prescribed internal control policies and procedures;
- Identification and production of information required to satisfy KYC due diligence policies and processes;
- Develop, maintain, review and enhance AML & compliance related policies and procedures as well as proper control to ensure that the activities are in compliance with the latest requirements;
- Bachelor's degree with major in Business Administration or related disciplines
- 1-3 years' experience in undertaking AML / KYC reviews within a financial institution;
- Working knowledge of AML, regulatory compliance and controls within the banking, financial services or fintech;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend