Accounting officer (HKD15-22k)
Our client is a well-established and fast-growing services company, which has strong presence within Asia. To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a Accounting Officer to join their regional finance team.
You will be responsible for:
- Perform daily accounting duties including preparing vouchers, journal entries, account receivables, account payable and bank reconiliation, etc.
- Prepare cheque, T/T form for bank payment
- Perform expense claims checking and bank reconciliation
- Prepare accounting schedules for month-end closing and year-end audit
- Assist in accounting and other ad hoc assignments
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree Holder or above in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in accounting
- Good communication, detail minded and good learning attitude
- Team player and able to work independently
- Speaks fluent English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
Interested candidates, please submit application with the "apply now" button. For a quick application please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting #245352 Accounting Officer (MNC)