Client: A reputable U.S. higher education service company. They are a global leading educational services provider covering over 30 countries and 400 locations.
- Support Assistant Finance Manager in performing Accounts Payable duties
- Coordinate with bank and cross check all company account payments
- Assist in month end and annual audit process
- Support system implementation and process improvement projects
- Prepare for accounting schedules
- Liaise with different stakeholders on payment, invoicing and issues
- Handle ad hoc assignments
- Diploma or above in Accountancy is preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in accounting related field
- Good command in English, Cantonese & Mandarin is preferred
- Familiarize with Excel Macro and accounting software is preferred
- Independent, great problem-solving skills and able to work under pressure
- Self-motivated, responsible and detail oriented
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Interested parties please apply below or send your resume to email@example.com quoting #251793 - Accounting Officer.