Accounting Manager - SAP
A globally leading business operating in the sourcing and services industry. They have a regional headquarter in Hong Kong and a APAC presence. They are looking for a seasoned Finance professional to manage their accounting team. With a capable team the position offers excellent working hours and attractive benefits.
- Reporting to the Financial Controller, manage a Finance & Accounting team to perform monthly financial reporting and accounting duties
- Manage and develop subordinates in a wide range of functions in operational accounting
- Assist with treasury function, manage regional cash flow forecasts
- Take charge in process and system streamlining as well as implementation
- Implement and maintain group internal controls, liaise with auditors
- Prepare tax computation and assist in tax planning
- Ad hoc projects assigned by senior management
- Degree Holder or above in Accounting, CPA Qualified Accountant
- Big 4 experience or audit training would be advantageous
- 8 years of relevant working experience, exposure to team management is a plus
- Experience in system implementation or exposure using sizable ERP such as Oracle and SAP is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles, practices and ability to lead and manage a team
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Interested applicants can apply with the link below or for a quick application, please forward your resume quoting #252504 -Accounting Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short introduction highlighting your experiences.