|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our Client: A market-leading intellectual property firm provides service to multinationals and SMEs in Greater China. They are based in Hong Kong, also have offices in Beijing and Shanghai. Since a high increased business volume, they are expanding the team and currently hiring an account receivable accountant.
▪ Handle and maintain records within the accounts receivable collection cycle
▪ Liaise with clients and internal stakeholders payment collection
▪ Conduct periodic financial reporting/ reconciliations
▪ Support supervisor to perform financial analysis for management decision
▪ Perform ad-hoc assignments as assigned by the supervisor or management
▪ Coordinate with billing and finance team in Hong Kong and PRC
▪ Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines with strong accounting knowledge
▪ Minimum 4-5 years 'experience in a service-oriented industry
▪ Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
▪ Proficiency in MS Office such as Excel & PowerPoint and accounting software in MYOB or QuickBooks
▪ Strong communication skill, detail oriented and ability to multi-task
▪ Able to work under fast-paced ever-changing environment and successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands
▪ Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
▪ Proactive, independent, committed and with strong sense of responsibility.
Interested parties please contact Bella To at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 3103 4368 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number # 252233 - Accountant (AR).