Accountant, 30K, Immediate
Our client is a global lifestyle goods company headquartered in Europe with regional sourcing office in HK. The company is famous for their strong brand positioning with business presence around the world. With the APAC business expansion and upscale plan, the company is looking for an Accountant.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Handle full sets of books and prepare monthly financial statements..
- Manage inventory adjustments and maintain monthly reconciled records.
- Handle intercompany transactions and settlements.
- Ensure all business processes & approval are in compliance with internal control requirement.
- Performs reconciliation of bank accounts and bank statements
- Participate in the preparation of analysis report
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent professional qualifications
- At least 3 years auditing or accounting experience, with experience in financial reporting and management reporting in commercial industries
- Good command of English and Cantonese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Accountant