Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Finance & Accounting
Our client is a leading electrical and mechanical (E&M) engineering group serve all around the world. They are looking for an Accountant to join their financial team.
- Responsible for handling daily accounting matters, month-end closing & internal control
- Liaise business units and other departments on budget, forecast and cost control
- Prepare financial reports, schedules, reconciliation & perform financial analysis
- Perform any ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance, or relevant discipline
- Professional qualifications are preferred
- Minimum 4 years' relevant experience with background in construction / engineering industry is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and applications; well versed in Excel, VBA knowledge/ experience is highly preferred
- Knowledge in ERP and experience in Microsoft AX is an advantage
- Good communication skills, able to work and interface well with personnel at various levels
- Proactive, independent, committed and with strong sense of responsibility to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Less experience can be considered as Assistant Accountant
Interested applicants can apply with the link below or for a quick application, please forward your resume quoting #261458 - Accountant to email@example.com with a short introduction in bullet points highlighting your experiences.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend