Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 30 April 2023
- LocationHong Kong
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance & Accounting
Our clients provide integrated service and supply solution for marine fleets. They produce cabin supplies, deck supplies, engine room supplies, ship spare parts etc. They are looking for an account assistant to handle to AP function of HK office. This role will report to the finance manager in Malaysia.
- Responsible for all A/P, which includes process supplier invoice, issue check, TT payment etc
- Prepare weekly payment and cashflow report
- Perform bank reconciliation, creditor statement reconciliation
- Verify employee reimbursement
- Liaise with bank on banking matters, eg add-in user, authorized signatories etc.
- Assist and support month end closing, year-end audit.
- Handle administration work, such as bank in cheque, filing, etc
- Handle other ad hoc assignments
- LCCI or above with minimum 3 years of related experience.
- Knowledge with ERP systems such as EBP or others will be a plus
- Proficient in MS office eg Excel and Word
- Hands on, detail oriented, high readiness to wor, independent and proactive
Interested parties please contact Bella To at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 3103 4368 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number # 263724 - Account Assistant
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend