Published on 1st June 2019
Ambition is excited to be running our 'Back to Work' program again in July this year! We have had over 50% of our participants finding jobs after joining our program and this brings us great pride in being able to help our wider community.
Helping professionals find that dream role is the HEART of our business. At Ambition, we're committed to serving our clients and professionals to build a better future.
Our ‘Back to Work’ program is a 2-week course aimed at reintegrating professionals who have taken a career break back into the workforce. Upon screening, Ambition will select up to 15 professionals to enrol into our customised workshops to prepare, encourage and support them in what to expect in their next role. We would love for you or anyone who you think may be interested to be part of our program!
What’s in it for you?
- A tailored program completely FREE OF CHARGE
- 3 half day workshops delivered by our experienced Ambition L&D Trainer and Diversity Lead on:
- CV writing – how to ace your CV, personal branding
- Interviewing – tips on tricky interview questions, dos and don’ts in interviews
- Career planning – mapping out what your career could look like
- Learning how to re-adapt to a full-time role – what to expect and how to adjust to your role
- Receive top career tips from industry experts
- The opportunity to meet and greet hiring managers from high profile firms in Hong Kong
- Meet new contacts through Ambition’s network
How does it work?
If you`re looking to return back to work and fulfil the criteria below then please apply by clicking the button below and send us your resume! If selected, we will be in contact within the next 2 weeks to confirm your participation and further details. If it's not for you, but you do know someone that could be interested then please do forward this on and ask them to apply!
- Minimum 8 years of professional full-time experience
- Out of the workforce for a minimum of 18 months
- Open to opportunities in full time/part time/permanent and contract roles based in Hong Kong
- Previous career history in one of the following areas – Compliance, Risk Management, Operations, Finance & Accounting, Internal Audit, Sales, Marketing, Technology, Human Resources, Business Support, Supply Chain and Procurement
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong
- Must be available to attend all workshops and event on 16 Jul, 18 Jul, 23 Jul & 25 Jul
To apply our Back to Work program, please click on the button below.
by Tracy Tam