HRVP, Organisation Development
Our client is a well established bank with Hong Kong as their major hub. They are currently looking for HRVP to join their Talent Management and Organisation Development team. Less experienced candidates will be considered for the AVP level.
Reporting to the one of the team leaders, this is an individual contributor role where you will collaborate closely with HRBP teams and business operations on company-wide engagement and performance programmes. You will play a critical role in driving and facilitating initiatives on high performance culture, employee engagement and innovation. Using data analytics, you will track and measure progress and impact on business. This role will see you take part in talent pipeline building projects and other ad hoc duties. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a banking corporation where you can continue to develop your career.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in HR Management or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experiences gained in sizable corporations
- At least 3 years of which are focussed in talent management/ organisation development duties
- Exposure to either Financial Services and/or Commercial Industries
- Excellent report writing skills in both Chinese and English
- Less experienced candidates will be considered for the AVP level
#LI-DL Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL250973 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only