VP, Customer Experience Transformation, Financial Serivces
Our client is a well-established financial services group with a strong presence in Hong Kong for wealth management services. With their continuous expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a customer experience professional to lead their customer experience team.
Report directly to the Department Head, you will be the Team Lead of the customer experience team to develop and implement strategies to enhance & digitalised overall customer experience with the company. You will understand the customers' opinion and keep abreast of market practise of service quality to initiate new business ideas and improvement in process. You will monitor teammates to handle customers' complaints and feedback to conduct root cause analysis and identify service gap. You will develop and lead customer journey enhancement project. You will work with different internal stakeholders to monitor services delivery to customers and provide training to ensure standardized customer services are provided within the company.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 12 years' experience in customer experience/ service quality management/ customer services/ process improvement, preferably gained in banking and/or financial services industry
- Solid experience in project/ process/ change management
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 242797
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only