- Establised Retail Bank
- Client On-boarding Lead
- Sizeable Hong Kong Team
Our client is one of the established banking groups globally and a commitment to invest on their growth in region. I'm partnering with them in seeking an experienced people manager to lead their Client Onboarding team in HK.
Reporting to the head of the function, you will be managing a sizeable team as part of senior management in ensuring that the Bank provides quality support and services to its clients. You will have oversight for the whole department and be the Subject Matter Expert for escalation and complex issues, lead continuous structural, process and service improvements, assess risk and control matters, and manage different stakeholders across the Bank.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 12 years' relevant client-onboarding experience within a sizeable bank, ideally from retail / cosumer banking industry in Hong Kong
- People management skills with experience of retail and SME client portfolio
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese, strong stakeholder management skills in a matrix structured organization
- Project management experience
- Must already be based in Hong Kong
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR257674 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend