Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Valuations Assistant Manager / Manager - Top 5 Accountancy Practise!
Ambition is working closely with a leading Corporate Finance Practise in London to recruit an ambitious individual for their Valuations team. This individual will need to be able to prepare a wide range of valuation reports in tax, accounting and commercial purposes. In addition to the commercial side of things they also work on intangible assets as a business . As a manager of the team you will also be responsible for the following:
- Proactively managing and mentoring junior team members.
- Actively participating in client discussions.
- Assisting senior managers and above with business development (i.e., proposals for new business)
- Assisting in preparing scope of work and associated
What makes them stand out is their dedication and commitment to having a partner led approach and prioritize time and individual attention given to their clients. This role offers a great competitive salary along with a lucrative bonus structure.
What really makes this role stand out is that you do not require any UK experience and if you require sponsorship that can be provided
- ACA qualified or equivalent preferred or Competition Law or Competition Economics background
- Valuations experience 3-5 years
- Relevant experience of working in Monitoring Trustee practice.
- Relevant experience in merger and/or antitrust remedies (designing, implementing or monitoring)
- A mixture of audit, transactions, M&A or corporate finance experience is also desirable
- The analytical skills required for Monitoring Trustee assignments
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Assignment and client management skills
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Pension contribution
- Hybrid working model (role dependant)
- Generous holiday package
- Option to purchase additional holiday
- Shared parental leave
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend