UX Designer, up to 55k
A stable and reputable public utility company is now looking for a UX designer due to business expansion. You will help measure and optimise applications (web based) to improve usability, and create the best user experience by exploring different approaches to solve end-users' problems.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Bachelor degree or diploma holder in Web / Graphic / Multimedia Design or related fields
- Mimimum 5 years relevant experience
- Passionate in web and mobile app design, with good understanding of current and future trends.
- Hands-on experience in user research, sketching solutions and wireframing
- Solid understanding of designing for functionality, interaction, user interfaces and navigation
- Strong UX experience is a must
- Excellent spoken and written English