UIUX designer, Insurance, 30k
- Working closely with business stakeholders, product owners and business analysts to translate user stories/business requirements into digital experiences.
- Champion human-centered design practices when solving design requests and challenges
- Driving user research activities such as stakeholder interview, survey, A/B testing, usability testing, learning about user behavior and translating research findings into possible solutions.
- Being responsible for providing high-quality deliverables such as user journeys, user flows, wireframes, UI mock-ups and prototypes.
- Developing pixel-perfect UI and ensuring design consistency between digital products.
- 3+ years of experience as a user experience designer, professional experience in advertising, design, interaction designer, Web/graphic design or similar roles.
- Diploma graduate or above in graphic design or related disciplines such as Industrial Design, Communication Arts, Information Design, human-computer interaction (HCI).
- A portfolio demonstrating a clean visual aesthetic and a strong eye for detail.
- Good command in English and interpersonal skills. Cantonese and/or Mandarin-speaking skill is a plus.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend