UI/ UX Designer- up to 34k
- Responsibility for designing and leading customer research activities, social listening, and conducting stakeholder interview and interactive workshops.
- Responsible for leading the development customer acquisition, retention and advocacy strategies.
- Teaming between practitioners, client resources, and third party partners is critical to this role in order to meet client business objectives and delivering with high customer satisfaction.
- The Experience Designer will have day-to-day responsibility for research, customer insight development client solution development and will support the Experience Design Lead's management of key client relationships.
- This individual must be capable of working in a time-compressed, highly dynamic & potentially ambiguous client situation to ensure innovative, impactful solutions are developed and milestones and deliverables are achieved.
- Will not consider pure in-house candidates
- Bachelor's Degree
- Portfolio must have details such as UX flows, UI intent, business intent, and business outcome. And any other thinking processes.
- Prefer with working experience with banking, financial, insurance, and property companies/projects
- The portfolio should include in-depth research and development of the projects
- Cantonese&English is a must, Mandarin will be a plus.
- At least 3+ years using MS Office and Keynote or Presentation Creation Software
- At least 3+years experience in delivering digital business and marketing projects and initiatives with tangible results, working across organizational boundaries, and interfacing with client management and executives
- At least 3+years experience in contributing to thought leadership in digital marketing, branding and strategic consulting, facilitation techniques, and leading practices
- At least 3+years experience in demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
- At least 3+years experience with industry standard customer insights research tools
- At least 3+years experience creating and testing customer journeys, and prototypes
- At least 2 years experience in Sketch
- Experience designing and leading consumer focus group studies, interviews and survey's "
Please contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.