UAT Tester - Banking Industry
- Conduct UAT testing for business deliverables including new markets or products, application decommissions, operational improvements, and industry-driven regulatory changes.
- Work closely with UAT Team Lead to ensure requirements and scope are clearly understood.
- Assist Test Lead to track UAT issues, and publish daily EOD test status.
- Perform end to end testing with full understanding of the Business Requirements and Functional Specs.
- Communicate to UAT Team Lead on open issues and defects, run book execution progress, and risks.
- Ensure UAT artifacts and sign-offs are saved as the UAT audit trail.
- At least 1+ years of experience in performing UAT testing or Business Analyst
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to execute test scripts, raise defects in tracking system (e.g. Jira) and follow through on defect resolution
- Able to understand business requirements/functional requirements and translate them into test cases.
- Experiences with project such as Faster Payment System in a plus
- Good analytical skill