Treasury Portfolio Manager (NY or SG)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
My client is a top tier investment firm in Singapore and currently hiring Portfolio Manager (Treasury) to manage the company's liquidity pool with a focus on the US market. It can be based in Singapore or New York, open to relocation.
In this role. you will be managing liquidity and funding requirements, implementing strategies to generate value-add from Treasury's activities across global money markets, developing quant-driven investment process etc.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in a treasury or related role covering money market instruments
- Deep knowledge of asset-liability matching and transferring pricing concepts
- Programming and quantitative skills are essential to develop systematic trading strategies
- Experience managing a money market portfolio is preferred
- Ability to generate alpha from non-carry dependent strategies would be a plus
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980