Treasury Analyst (Audit background candidates)
About the client:
Our client is a HK listed company in infrasture with strong regional presence. They are currently looking for a Treasury analyst to join their finance team.
- Manage cashflow forecast & the related analysis
- Prepare periodic treasury reports, treasury-related accounting entries, and other financial reports, including forecast and analysis
- Forecast daily / monthly cash requirements and execute daily trade financing decisions
- Liaise with external and internal parties - shakeholers, auditors, lawyers etc
- Prepare report with accuracy and submit on time
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent, and with relevant qualifications.
- At least 3 years of Treasury working experiences, preferably with MNC experience and Regional exposure.
- Detailed-oriented, self-motivated, proactive and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good command in English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).
Please contact Ariel Chan at (852) 3103 4336 or firstname.lastname@example.org click APPLY NOW quoting reference number #238209 - Treasury Analyst. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk